What do we do?
The Foundation focuses on organizations dedicated to providing programs that—
- Cherish the inherent value of every human life;
- Stop destructive cycles of poverty and violence;
- Protect the beacons of hope in conflict ridden areas where the hope for peace is in danger of being extinguished;
- Provide access to education, health, and economic opportunities;
- Alleviate the pain of people afflicted by racial, political, and economic discrimination; and
- Give hope and comfort to the impoverished, ill and neglected of the world.
Passions That Shape Our Giving
Bridgeway Capital Management is committed to donating one-half of its annual “after-tax” profits to support charitable and non-profit organizations.
Bridgeway Foundation commits resources to assisting a broad array of organizations and causes in the United States and abroad. In fulfilling our mission, we endeavor every day to express our passionate belief in the value of —
- Human Life
- Love and Compassion
- Selfless Sacrifice
Core Issue Areas
- Eliminating Genocide
- Peacemaking and Reconciliation
- Human Rights